Wednesday 18 November 2009

I knitted a doggie!




I got asked by a girl at work to knit a labrador. I tried looking for labrador patterns everywhere but all I could find was Alan Dart's gorgeous labrador puppy- great pattern but a big commitment this close to Christmas for someone who isn't family!

So I improvised this little guy.



I'm planning to type up the pattern to publish on Ravelry... when I find time between my two jobs and all my Xmas knitting. All comments and suggestions welcome!

3 comments:

  1. That really is a cute little pup! I will be very interested to see the pattern when you are ready :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is nearly ready, but my poor test knitter is having a hard time with my making-up instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and exactly what I'm looking for but I can't find the pattern on Ravelry. Can you tell me how to make it?

    ReplyDelete